søndag 8. november 2015

Bird Card - DT Scrapberry's

Back again today with a new card for you! I've made this as DT for Scrapberry's new challenge. This month it's all about the fuzzy cutting. I love - love - LOVE fuzzy cutting.


This time I've use the Birds of Paradise collection from Scrapberry's. The frame is from Wycinaka and the stamp from Norsk Stempelblad - a norwegian stamp magazine.

I've used Scrapberry's embellishments like the bird house, feather and pearl swirl. The beautiful purple flowers are Scrapberry's. Ther rest are from Prima. I love finishing off my cards with microbeads and a bit of gesso.



Isn't that Birdhouse the cutest ever. I love the little heart on it. I hope you will join us in the Scrapberry's challenge this month - please check out the details here:

Myself I'm joining in these challenges with my card:
Thank you so much for stopping by me today.. Be sure to make it back... My catching up days are not over yet.. :) :)



8 kommentarer:

Liesbeth sa...

Lovely card Yasmin, thanks for sharing on WLVC. gr. Liesbeth

Margik sa...

Such a pretty card, I love the layers and the papers you have used. Beautiful embellishments too. Thank you for joining us at Try it on Tuesday. Mar x

Plony sa...

Ohhhwwww....this is so pretty....I am glad you did share this with us at WLVC. Are you a follower yet???? If not...join us and you are playing with us for the prizes.
XXX Plony

Chris sa...

Beautiful colourful card, lovely focal image, beautiful design and gorgeous flowers! Thanks for joining us Creative Moments.
Chris
x

Eva R. Fandrem sa...

Nydelig! Jeg kunne ha sittet og studert detaljene hele kvelden!
Tusen takk for ditt bidrag til Scrappegarasjens utfordring!
- DT-Eva -

Meggymay sa...

Thank you for sharing your beautiful card with us at TioT's this time.
Yvonne

Jolanda sa...

What a beautiful card you made. Thanx for playing a long with us at the WLVC.

Jolanda x

Scrappegarasjen sa...

Lekkert!
Takk for at du deltar på scrappagarasjens utfordring.
www.scrappegarasjen.no